This date-night FOTD is a little bit punk/grunge/rock but for some reason the song that kept popping up in my head while I was creating this look was Bel Biv Devoe's classic dance track Poison.
Maybe it's something to do with the emerald green tones of the eyeshadow I used (including one called Poison!). I initially finished the look off with a beige lippy but somehow it didn't tie the overall look together - it looked too prim and proper - so I changed to a darker aubergine stain.
Products I used:
- Bourjois Healthy Mix gel serum foundation in 53 Light Beige
- NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Urban Decay Vice 2: Smokeout, Poison, Damaged
- Urban Decay Naked in Virgin to highlight browbone and inner eyes
- Essence kajal pencil in Black
- Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal eyeliner in Nude
- Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara in Very Black
- Lorac Pro powder cheek stain in Rosy Glow
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Black Cherry (used as a stain)