This outfit was what I had chosen to wear at a friend's wedding. I looooove the intricate embellishments and I balanced its show-stopping glamour with nude kitten heels. I wanted to try out two different smokey eyes to see what would look best - blue grey or black gold. I opted for the blue grey since it was also the theme of the wedding.
This look was inspired by Janet Jackson's Runaway. It's a beautiful song that sounds very cheerful and awakens the wanderlust spirit in all of us. Makes me want to dance, see the world and have a good time! Yeaaaahhhh!!!
- Bourjois Healthy mix serum foundation in 53 Light Beige
- Liole Carry Me blusher in Cutie Peach
- NYX Round lipstick in Tea Rose
- NARS Smudge Proof eyeshadow base
- Blue grey eye - UD Evidence, Madness, Prank, Shellshock, Ace and Blackout
- Black gold eye - Maybelline 24 Hour Colour Tattoo metal eyeshadow in Barely Branded, UD Strike, Stash and Blackout
- Maybelline Great Lash mascara in Blackest Black