This look was inspired by the chill sounds of Royals by Lorde. It's a pretty simple, quick and easy look that one could put on in a mad rush! I didn't even use any make up brushes for this, I just used my clean fingers. This look was made for lounging around in, while listening to the hauntingly smooth sounds of Lorde - singing "Life is great without a care..."
- Maybelline FIT ME Foundation in 210 Sandy Beige (Hands down, the best colour match for my skin!)
- Revlon Colourstay Pressed Powder in Medium
- Lorac Pro Powder Cheek Stain in Rose Glow
- MAC Veluxe Pearl Eyeshadow in Star Violet
- Essence kajal eyeliner in Teddy (brown)
- Kate Moss Lasting Finish Rimmel Lipstick in 05